*Hahahahahahaha*
Garywonghonwai is one guy who can make me cry laughing.
Oddly, he seems to be ever-so-busy when I was in KL,
and now that I'm seas away,
he's actually free enough to do things like this to entertain me.
Not only he gave me a good laugh,
he bugged me to blog this.
His peculiar sense of humour is what I love about him most.
This is one good example.
I usually hate it when people actually touch my "artistic" work,
copyright is an issue that's very much concerned here
but this is one good one.
However, cP is so gonna hate me for this...
but I swear I didn't mean to give him any wild ideas
from what I've posted.
For those who don't know,
that's the picture of Sandy Lam ages ago,
a well-known Hongkong singer, who's obviously a lot hotter now.
Gary did all the editing,
but I'm definitely very guilty for agreeing to post this.
Please refer here for the original posted photo.
Thursday, July 14, 2005
And I went...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
WAHAHHAHAHAH~ I am laughing so hard that my stomach hurts! Good one~ Good one~ i feel so bad for CP but its a good match~ WHAAHAHAHAHAH~ i cant stop laughing! Btw, dont u think Sandy Lam looks like a rabbit?
AHAHAHAHAHA... aiyo.. i'm so dead.. laughing at her.. but.. cannot help la this one. hahahaha. u all lucky she was out with me the whole day and is at 'ghetto' as we speak. *shakes head* hell will break loose when she finds out bout this.. LOL!
dearie, after all this while that ive been there for u whenever u needed me, all the shits u got into, all the tears that i shared with u...this is what i get from u?! u make fun of me huh? sandy lam? oh wait...MUAHAHAHHAHA
osaya: yes, u are so dead.
Aiyerr... mm hou gam lerr... good things must share. Spank gary's ass if you need any comfort for this, he E-MAILED me the picture TWICE to make sure I get it and remind me TWICE to blog it.
*bows head*
bwahahahhahHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!
she thought twice about posting it, really. knowing how you would respond.
dear, after all this... u know i love u rite? and.. like they said... good things must share rite? erm... so... can i post this on my blog?? eheheheh
you had to think twice before posting this pic up? if i were in your shoe, i put it up right away.
mwahahahahahahahaha....
cP,... nice what eh? sandy lam.. err.. comel wat?
omg CP buwahahahhahaha go for the crazy curls babe
Post a Comment