I don't like the extra room in the house that I always thought was small
I don't like my warm bed that I was fighting to sleep on
I don't like the toilet that I was so used to doing my business
I don't like having enough hangers in my closet
I don't like to dine on the dining table comfortably
I don't like putting my shoes at where it should be
I don't like finding things easily in the house
I don't like walking across the living room without stepping on something
I don't like being on time
I don't like having to sleep all I want
I don't like not having to wait for the bathroom
I don't like wearing whichever jacket I want to everyday
I don't like changing outfit after outfit without being complained
I don't like having the whole mirror by myself
I don't like not saying "excuse me" everytime I move in my room
I don't like waking up and not knowing what to do for the day
I don't like finding my missing scarves in where it should be
I don't like the house so neat
I don't like living like I used to
I don't like coming home to find it so quiet and not having you guys around
I don't like the withdrawal symptoms I'm having.
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
I don't like it anymore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i don't like being so not bitchy...
I miss being the naggy bitch!
i dont like not listening to songyia's bloody loud voice in the morning anymore......
Post a Comment