Monday, January 21, 2008

I've even changed the font colour...

It's so sad that I've been so caught up with work for the entire year,
I've completely abandoned my blog.
Can't complain much, it pays the bills,
just had to do stuff grown ups do...
As much as I hate to admit or like to act like it,
I'm pretty grown up now.
Gee... I wonder if I still remember how to link a picture to a post.
I'm too lazy to try.

Why am I back blogging after so long?
'Cos I'm so damn free being in between jobs.
And I needed an outlet to whine about mishaps in life.
And I totally regret not recording all the office politics & dramas over the past year.
With the amount of shits that went on,
I could contribute to The Office - Malaysian version.
Micki and I actually had this plan to make a documentary/reality about AEs,
and we honestly believe we could score millions with it.
We'll probably call it 'The Suits - a moronic memoir'.
But we had too many reality-show production plans.
There was one where we planned to search for a real-life Napolean Dynamite.
I'm sure there are adventurous losers out there up for the challenge.
Too much planning to do, too many decisions to make,
until then... I'll continue job hunting -_-"

No comments: