Saturday, August 19, 2006

Cameo appearance

It's been so long.
I just felt bad seeing the date hanging on latest
post of my blog looked so ancient.
I just wanna babble a little something before I
forget about my own blog.
Gary's got his own blog now, yippee!
Miss that bugger.
He HAS TO post so many nice pictures that made me
miss Melbourne like crazy.
The same night, PornStar called.
Miss spending time with him also.
And all that late night laugthers.
Now it's all about late night overtime.
Sigh, feeling so emo now.
Heck, it's a Saturday, I better cherish every moment of
non-working weekends.
I think I need a vacation. A long one.
And I've just started working less than 4 months.
I can't understand why so many people question Siti's decision.
Perhaps those are just bitter working class idiots who
want what they can't have.
I think she's a smart girl.
I too wanna be a rich TAI TAI... soon!
*yawns*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAH!
i thought you died-ed

bihzhu said...

glad you're back, and so glad you came to rugby (though i apologise for teh LAST time for the whole human ticket fiasco... ) next year ok? :)