As I'm writing this posting, I'm happily indulging myself with the curse of CHOCOLATE! I dont know how much I had, but I happen to discover this pack of Australian Crunchies which taste so much better than the ones we got here (Im not sure if I know why)... came in what they call "fun sizes", I sure am overstuffing myself with FUN now.
So what's instore for today? Today was pretty much like every other Sundays. All I wanna do is to laze around (I believe many do as well), catch up with all the repeats of the weekdays' Star World series I've missed. And do you guys notice that Sundays are sunnier than any other days of the week? I'm sure y'all do. Well, we don't exactly know why, is there any scientific explanation to this? OK, lemme just try reasoning it, as I'm a person who loves to question WHY? and answering myself with the lack of common sense that I currently have.
I BELIEVE... Sundays were meant to be sunnier than any other days way back, even before the first Sunday was created, which is why, it is called "SUN"-day... the day is dedicated to the Sun itself. Cool huh? OK... that's crap. (-_-")
My other belief is that Sunday is the only day-off for most of us. When we all actually got the time to sit around looking out of the window in our room and go "Hey, it's rather sunny today!", AND/OR spend time driving yourself out with yer family/friends/gf(s)/bf(s) when the sun is glaring right on top of our heads and we go "Hey, it's rather sunny today!", AND/OR to start cursing the sun for being right on top of our asses when we're trying to get some sleep after the late saturday night and we go "...." (actually we wouldn't say much, cuz most of us might be having hangovers).
Does it make sense? I don't know... I thought it was pretty OK. :)
Sunday, July 25, 2004
Sun Shines Sunny on Sundays...
by
Crumb
@
5:46 PM
labels: utter randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment