Peculiar things happen when it was least expected. Damn... facing unprepared situations can cause great damage, but what's the fun of living if everything is simply predictable? I dont know where is this heading... but before i get too far (and as you would probably predicted) I just encountered one. In a spontaneous, unplanned but rather eventful 'reunion' with my girlfriends, we did our with our routine-based "Those-were-the-days" memories recap (and trust me... we can go on and on repeating the same old shits to each other). But it all evolves around the same group of peculiar individuals (who we struggled many years of love-hate relationship with). Don't know what's the thrill of it? Still remain a mystery...
But today was more than the reruns of uncountable dumb acts we put on during schoolgirl times. We got unexpected verification about questions we had in us for years from someone very credible (of course) with no forethoughts to it (which ties back to how I started this posting). We even got so many facts right, revealing some of what we thought as dreadful secrets, even got more greatly surprising feedbacks and extra information. I've been thinking to myself years ago, "Geez... would there be a day when we can tell 'them' how we felt at that time? And how much they affected the most important stage of our lives..." It was always like a thought that passes-by, never thought the day would really come. And today... was THE DAY!
Man... it feels better than doing a poo after 6 days of constipation, no.. its more like doing a poo after 6 years of constipation (Yeah... 1998, everything STARTED since).
NOTE: This posting sounded a bit 'inside'. It's probably hard for others who are not involved to comprehend. But you guys are reading 'cause you have nothing to do anyway. As long that it helped you to get thru 3 unproductive minutes, I did my part!
No comments:
Post a Comment