Thursday, May 04, 2006

Nama glamour

I was watching the Amazing Race 9 last weekend,
marathon-ing for like straight 4 hours (or was it more?).
I quite like the hippie couple,
think/hope they'll win.
But anyway, there's this couple,
Monica and Joseph (or Jo-something, I can't remember)
with a set of cute matching t-shirt printed "MoJo".
Felt the need to get my own version of those.
I know it's so corny, but corny IS my thing.
So I started making up names for me and P2.
First I tried Pranab+Karis:
Praris?
Praka?
Karab?
Kapra?
All damn off.

Then I tried Pranab+Sook:
Praok?
Praso?
Sonab?
Sopra?
The last one sounds abit like a car, but still damn off.

So I resort to try Pentium+Karis,
and our name shouts...

.....
.....
.....
.....
PENIS!

Now, where can I find a good T-shirt printer.

Pssst... aren't you guys glad I found a job?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so PENIS it is huh....humm..
HARD n LONG live the PENIS!!
GO PENIS!!:P

Anonymous said...

OPPS that was me....

Anonymous said...

Wah ha~ WAHHAHAHHAHHAH

Joo Khai said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

good ol' mouliew malaysian humour. this is good.

pc said...

if your job made you think of that name, i think you need a new job!

Crumb said...

pen2: ............. right.

jook: what mouliew? takes a lot of braincells to come up with that ok? Well, at least a lot of mine.

paul: No la... my job prevents me from repeating such crime.