Think I'm suffering from some sorta extreme exhaustion.
My brain's gone a bit haywire recently,
and I was having the weirdest dreams.
Dreamt that I was doing ballet in my office,
and I even saw this woman from the Finance department staring at me.
So weird, then it cuts to me (haha, like story-ing a script only)
hanging out in this nice looking park.
Then Jean Grey (yes, the one from X-Men), came and sold me cheese.
And if that wasn't weird enough, she came in a bike and a Green bag.
I remember buying 3 kgs for rm8/kg from her.
Damn cheap, really only IN MY DREAMS that I can get them at that price.
They're like my favourite tasty cheddar block I used to buy when I was in Melbourne.
All sliced and nicely packed in containers some more.
That's just one night.
Goodness gracious, I've got some demented shit going on up there.
Sunday, May 28, 2006
I get even more tired from sleeping
by
Crumb
@
1:01 AM
labels: daily escapades
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's a weird dream...what's on ur mind?
Post a Comment