Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Will a job fall from the sky?

I'm so bored, that I've gotten used to being bored,
I even turned into a bore myself.
Yet I refused to go out.
Having no income, I felt bad spending money for one.
I don't feel like goin to clubs anymore,
cos I hate putting on a fake smile to people who're putting on fake smiles,
and I hate saying "no..." when I mean "yes..."
to people trying to offer me drinks.
I often here "Damn lansi lah now, don't wanna go out with me..." now.
So people, if you ever thought that about me,
it's not that I'm lansi to you only, I'm lansi to everyone.
I just sit at home and watch lotsa TV, and...
learnt that whip-tailed lizards are lesbians.
It's a female-only species, but they do breed with each other.
As for how, I don't know, go wikipedia and find out.
But amazing huh?
Talking about wikipedia,
I spent at least 8 hours everyday in front of the computer.
I found Karis on wikipedia.
I'm a province in Southern Finland.
I even have my own coat of arms...



How amazing is that?!?
Geez... I need a life, or at least a job.
Somebody hire me.
I'm pretty, I'm smart, I'm funny, and I'm...
so lame.
*sigh*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg you sound like Justin.

Anonymous said...

TAKE IT EASY LOVE!LOOK AT THE BRIGHTSIDE,THERE'S ALWAYS A CALM AFTER THE STORM!MUAH!

P/S: CALM=CLUBBING HEHE:p

Crumb said...

lingam: Justin? Nooooooo.... I said "I'm smart" *lol*

pen2: Trying... but clubbing doesn't have any calming effect AT ALL.

Anonymous said...

DUH!hun...JUST TEASING FORMER PARTY ANIMAL AHH :P