So my P2 came and left.
*sigh*
Guess the good one week makes everything that follows
seemed like a series of unfortunate events,
not exactly unfortunate, more like unwanted, unplanned.
Hmm... that sounds unfortunate already.
The fact that he left was bad enough.
Even though we've parted for 3 months,
getting used to him being around takes less than 1 minute.
Even thought we've only spent a week together,
getting used to him not being around takes forever.
*bigger sigh*
He's now in Kathmandu, everyone knows it's quite a remote place.
When I say remote, I really mean... remote.
Not like I've been there myself,
but it isn't one of the 132 maxis roaming destinations,
it only allows him to send me ONE e-mail a day,
not to mention calling.
Feels like some land before time.
*biggerer sigh*
Then, my heart dropped to my stomach when he told me
he gotta do his flight training in the States.
Obviously better prospects than training in Malacca,
but that means I won't be seeing him anytime soon.
Earliest, end of this year.
Geez... and I thought 3 months made me a Wonder Woman.
Guess I gotta learn to be "wonderer".
*supa dupa big-ass sigh*
Good thing I went to Singapore,
where my sisters showered me with lotsa love.
Good thing I get to finish up my Nip/Tuck season 3 there,
which I stopped midway 'cos the 3rd disc got stuck on the dvd player at home.
Good thing I get to loan this book called
"P.S, I Love You" by Cecelia Ahern from Maggie.
Good thing I get to frantically follow some Hongkong drama,
which I had no idea what the title is,
even though I've been watching the same intro for 21times in the past 2 days.
Oh yes, I finished 21 episodes in 2.5 days, I'm good at that.
Good thing I'm trying hard enough to insert the phrase "good thing" repetitively,
just to make myself a happier person.
Monday, April 03, 2006
Kathmandu, I hate you!
by
Crumb
@
11:24 PM
labels: daily escapades
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
pranab confirmed going states?
..........man...
i feel for you~
I was a supa dupa happy boy sometime last week,being quite certain i'd be comming to Malaysia untill....
my dad droped the bomb.well,more like atom bomb.I tryed.sigh..I know how you feel cuz i feel exactly the same!dun worry baby our day will come!
Post a Comment