Monday, September 26, 2005

Supplies!!!

Crumbielife was supposed to be on its hiatus
but so many surprises this week that I just gotta release.
Unlike many people, my life not very da haps,
so for twice in a week my eyes opened two milimetres
bigger than I usually could and left me speechless is a lot to me.
Not complaining though, I have a strong heart.

The first one, got an sms from cP in the middle of the night
knocked me awake for around 5 seconds
then, I passed out again.
Refer to lingam's blog
not that you can get much of what it's all about there,
but... I just choose not to broadcast it here.

One fine afternoon, when I decided to take an afternoon
(can't remember when was the last time I did)
I swear I started my dream journey for 5 minutes already,
someone buzzed our apartment.
Being the lightsleeper me, of course was awake.
Irritated and tired, I decided to ignore it.
It went on for 5-6 times... then I thought it might be the postie or something,
so I answered.
I went on with "Hello? who is it?" for a few times but no one answered.
I was damn annoyed at that point.
So I slammed the receiver back in its place and went back to bed.

Less than a minute later, I heard knocking on the door.
Then, I was pretty sure it was Philip who forgot to bring his security card
and buzzed me just then.
Because the 24-hour-jaga-system ain't so popular in Australia,
also all the indians/sikhs are already employed by 7-11s,
every building has this secured electronic gate.
Yeah, so residents scan their the security card to get through.
And visitors need to be "buzzed" before going through the gate,
and onto their desired floor.
A bit da mafan, but safer lah...
*scratches head* I'm so bad at concentrating
Anyway, answered the door and I saw...
.
.
.
.
.
.

DANIEL JOHNS!!!
nah, just kidding.
that was my interupted dream actually.


It was GARY!!!
My favourite man on earth.
turned up on my doorstep when I least expected.
For everyone who helped him plot this surprise,
thanks and yeah, I tear a bit... how predictable.

Some pictures....









OK... I'm done blogging for this week.
Back to my BE RIGHT BACK status.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheheh~ I'm glad the surpirse was sucessful. Looks like you guys had fun~ Gary and his friend look so much alike. Its difficult to tell them apart in pictures

Anonymous said...

big and shiny eyes???
waaaa thats NEW.