Note: This is NOT the original post!
I guess it's a crime to look hot.
*hahahahahahahahhaa*
I can't think of a better reason why my post was removed.
No one would want to hack into my blog,
like I said, I'm no xiaxue.
I'm only a siao siao de FAN SHU,
translation: small small (not crazy crazy) potatoh.
first part was mandarin, second part was canto.
*raised brow*
FOR ONCE,
I decided to make myself look a little pweddier than normal
for everybody's viewing pleasure
another *bwahahahahahaha*
and blogger starts being a pain.
Why lah?
I'm turning 21 soon okay?
I'm worried about my future
also cannot is it?!?!?!
wanna promote myself a bit to meet a prospective groom candidate
also cannot is it?!??!
wanna realize my dream career as a professional housewife
also cannot is it?!?!?
*sigh*
But I is da stubborn stubborn person.
You think editing photos easy is it?
Don't care... die die also must post those pics up
*hmph*
good things MUST SHARE!!
*no shy*
and this other photo...
*******
cp and obb went for a photoshoot from this photographer cum blogger
named Kevin, that I think many might have heard of,
and the pictures turned out very good,
me thinks.
Check out the naughty geeky one.
KINKEH BABEH!
Monday, September 05, 2005
Feelin' like a woman today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
*limweisook so pweddy*
sounds like something viji would say. hahaha
Mellow greetings!
lingam: well, he's the inspiration to that line.
kevin han: what a pleasant surprise! nice work on my friends btw.
[e-in]
fuyoo! looking hot bebeh! ;o)
jon: you're the only person who find the post funny. *?!?!?!?!*
e-in: OF COSSSSS!
can...anything also can! :P
Post a Comment