Nicole was talking just about the learnings of life.
She mentioned how much she'd learnt
in her life through certain situations she happen to be in.
When you do read something like that,
specially written from someone you personally
know and understand (or trying to),
you'd somehow have some thoughts of your own about it.
So I was just thinking about the past 6 months.
I've made the biggest mistakes of my life.
Which taught me the most important lessons.
I've met the biggest foes of my life.
Which made me realised how many great friends I've already had.
No matter how hard you fell,
you'll stand up one day and tell yourself
not to fall again,
thinking optimistically "All is good"
and "it'll only make me stronger".
I always tell myself that.
The sun wouldn't stop shining
no matter how devastated I am about anything bad
happened/happening to me... ANYTHING at all!
Those who truly love me wouldn't stop loving me.
Those who hate me wouldn't stop hating me either.
Isn't life just beautiful?
Well, perhaps there is one thing more beautiful than that.
The fact that I'm talking about how great one can learn
through mistakes when I often tried too hard to avoid it.
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Student of life
by
Crumb
@
7:11 PM
labels: utter randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha, conqueror, im not that hard to understand. :)
and yes... its great having sunshine personalities!!!(not to mention rhinolike-thick skin) hehe.
i didnt realise until u said it, we try too hard to avoid mistakes, but end up making the biggest ones huh? :) but we can and will keep each other's chins up! cheerio
TRUST ME, woman. U're not at all easy to understand either.
OK. I'll take that as a promise. U better say something nice (if not honest) when my chin's down over some ridiculous mistakes aight!
Post a Comment