I woke up so early this morning,
though I slept late.
I do things I do everyday.
It felt almost like any other day
but with extra appreciation of my daily rituals,
as they might be my last.
Yeah, I bought return ticket,
so the possibility of me returning is higher.
But God has his plans all plotted for me,
so only He knows if I will.
Let's not take things for granted,
which is why I want to tell you guys
THANK YOU for everything and
I'm gonna miss everyone for sure,
whether or not you've been nice to me.
"Aiya, it's only 10 months!"
Well, I been through so much in the past 6 months
that affected me in so many ways.
It was ONLY 6 months...
So, my last request before I go,
don't tell me "It's only 10 months..."
when you got the chance see me cry.
Just tell me how much you'll miss me will do.
If possible, cry with me.
The more the merrier!!!
*blink blink*
However, there are a few things I'm glad to leave behind.
Things I've confused them for my present
when they're supposed to be my past.
My departure will ensure them to be only history to me.
"Limweisook, ALL THE BEST!"
No comments:
Post a Comment