Saturday, March 15, 2008

Who are you wearing?



We all need some red carpet moments, don't we?

The dress is almost the style and cut I'm envisioning for my wedding dress.
Since I've got nothing to show in the front, might as well go all out at the back.
Gonna need a professional designer's take on this.
*blink blink*
No one is marrying me, but a girl can always dream right?!?

4 comments:

Joo Khai said...

that's a real sharp nipple for someone with nothing to show in front...

Crumb said...

Aijorrrr.... that's not me la! and dun you diss my skills here. I'm self thought la! Bugger.

bihzhu said...

Hey you! I love your new look and am glad I decided to pop over even though I thought you'd hadn't updated!
No one's marrying me either but I've got my wedding dress fabric all picked out!
Miss you loads!

Anonymous said...

jooks: you are sometimes, unpredictable. hahaha.