You'll know it's way too long when you take more than 10 seconds
to remember your blogger account's password.
Shit man, it's been almost a month that I've neglected my blog.
Most would know that I was so busy in the past month,
that I actually gotta hold my shit sometimes.
Well, was actually free since last week,
but I couldn't handle the freedom for a while,
did everything I could as soon as I was free,
forgot just how to sit back and relax and blog.
Thousand apologies for missing in action,
specially to those who complained.
So what exactly happened to me?
I was busy graduating, and I'm glad I did.
No, the possibility of me failing does not exists,
I'm in a 100% coursework-based degree.
*****
We had an unofficial new housemate and I miss her dearly.
Chengcheng has been staying with us for three weeks only,
but the house felt so empty since she left... this morning.
*****
I was busy cari makan-ing,
trying to balance with studies, partying and 2 jobs.
Just quit my "PR" job even though the pay was good,
but they didn't pay me promptly enough to let me see the money.
So now I'm only working at one place.
*****
Met some new friends that I know if I give more details,
my dearest chimuis will shoot me down with misleading comments.
I will be spending a bit of time reading.
*am I serious?*
Got myself a new book, "He's just not that into you",
highly recommended by Oprah, and
has an unshamely large print on its cover that says,
"from a writer and a consultant of Sex and The City".
Well, just playing my part as a loyal fan.
Oh, and and and....
Justin's coming to town in 2 days, for work, again.
Viji's coming to town in 3 days, for 2+weeks! *woot*
Friday, October 21, 2005
MIA Status [OFF]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment