It is a 4km shorter route back home from the apartment (according to my km indicator).
But it's a bumpy one.
I can always choose a slightly longer but a more promising and smooth-flowing way.
Well, I didn't.
It takes more time to reach home.
It gives me more alone time... and to feel lonely.
Instead of going straight, I just turned left.
Perhaps it was a habitual thing.
Perhaps I have trouble moving on.
*blink blink*
Everytime I drive along this road, it reminds me.
It reminds me of how rainy the nights were.
It reminds me of how much anxiety I used to have.
It reminds me of how things once were.
It reminds me of every single thing I was told, when there wasnt much anyway.
It reminds me...
I can't help but stared blankly at the place we left.
I sighed again...
How can someone be enjoying feeling stupid reminiscing the past so much? Hmm... I wonder.
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
the same old road...
by
Crumb
@
4:04 PM
labels: collegedays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment